A/P Accounting Analyst
14077 Cutten Road Houston, Texas 77069
Donovan & Watkins has partnered with an oil and gas client in the Northwest side of Houston and is seeking an Accounts Payable Accounting Analyst t to join their team on a contract to hire basis. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of oil and gas upstream experience and have utilized accounting software such as Excalibur, Bolo or Ogsys.
- Review field invoices for index, general ledger/property information and appropriate documentation.
- Upload reviewed batches into accounting system (Excalibur).
- Work with vendors to resolve issues.
- Light filing
- Journal vouchers
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Strong (three years minimum) direct coding experience of both expense and capital costs for onshore oil & gas properties.
- High volume of invoice processing experience - at least 200 per day
- Strong working knowledge of Excalibur or other similar accounting systems required
- Experience with electronic invoice approval system preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook applications
- Works well under pressure
- Able to prioritize and schedule invoices for timely payments
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision