Architectural Project Manager
10550 S Sam Houston W Houston, TX 77071
Donovan and Watkins is seeking an immediate direct hire Architectural Project Manager for our Southeast Houston consultative production design client!
Industry experience - architecture/signage - is an absolute MUST.
- Coordinate technical details for exterior signage installation and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives ensuring technical feasibility
- Draft layout for signage exterior and interior
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain sign package project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on material analysis VE.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with the clients as well as other staff members
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Create 3D model and rendering for construction coordination
- Submit CAD drafting for pricing, client approval, contract and fabrication
- Architectural Blueprint interpretation for sign engineering approval and city permitting
- City codes interpretation and Civil blueprint layout for permit application
- Works with the installation team to facilitate all field related work
- Knowledge of ADA Standard and use it in technical drawings requirement
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in architectural project management
- Bachelor’ s degree in Architecture preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and construction drawings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a valid driver’ s license as the position may require local client/site visits
If you are interested in this Architectural Project Manager opportunity, please forward a detailed Word-formatted resume to Cass at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review!