607 E. Sam Houston Parkway S, Suite 800 Pasadena, Texas 77503
Donovan & Watkins is partnered with a multi-million dollar PE backed company located in Pasadena that has an immediate need for an Assistant Controller with manufacturing experience! This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing company!
The Assistant Controller will be responsible for developing & maintaining accounts receivable and consolidating global operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Assistant Controller:
• Maintaining and streamlining general accounting functions including, accounts receivable, inventories, fixed assets, billing, month-end closing, global consolidations and financial reporting.
• Preparing intercompany eliminations, maintaining intercompany pricing, and establishing documentation procedures in accordance to U.S. GAAP.
• Assisting in the development of expense budgets, profit plans, and forecasts.
• Preparing monthly financial statements
• Filing local, state, and property taxes.
• Coordinating annual audit activity and ensuring all activities are in compliance with internal/external audit protocols.
• Managing CoOp, vendor rebates, and sales rebate databases.
• Supervising accounting personnel.
• Maintaining SOX procedures and completing SOX audits.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field is required
• CPA preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in an accounting-related position in a multinational
• Familiar with SOX requirements
• Experienced in audit schedule and the understanding of audit requirements in a private and public environment.
The Assistant Controller is bonus eligible and will pay a base salary in the $110-130K range! Travel once or twice a month to Washington will be required.