Assistant Project Manager
2929 Briarpark Drive Houston, Texas 77042
Summary: The candidate will be involved with project concept development, design calculations, plan preparation, material specifications and quantity take-offs for onshore pipelines and pipeline facilities.
- Perform a variety of fundamental design tasks to gain familiarity with programs and procedures applicable to midstream consulting engineering.
- Review client supplied documents and standards to determine existing conditions and proposed project execution.
- Obtains project information from clients or other company personnel as directed.
- Attends design review meetings and must coordinate with other team members to execute multidisciplinary projects.
- Technical and project management related document production including but not limited to PID’ s, site layouts, material takeoffs, stress and flow calculations, project schedules, project bid scopes and job books.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Civil, or other oil and gas related Engineering is required.
- Engineer – in – Training at a minimum
- Formal training, schooling, or work experience of CAD software
- TWIC is a plus
- 2 – 4 years of post – graduate experience
- Experiences with PIDs and AutoCAD procedures are a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
Please apply if you have the quealifcation to Irene Markantonis: email@example.com
Thank you for reading this post!