Business Development - Media - Marketing
2801 Network Blvd S plano, Texas 75034
Business Development Manager – Marketing Platform
Are you looking for high growth company that’ s on the forefront of digital media to accelerate your career in sales? Do you have experience selling digital advertising or developing online marketing programs? Are you looking for a company that has significant growth potential in digital sales where you can grow your earning potential?
We seek an aggressive and motivated business professional to help us grow market share and drive customer acquisition in the First Responder and Public Safety markets. Ideal candidates are highly-motivated self-starters who have demonstrated the ability to drive sales and close business.
This job blends inside and outside sales capabilities with occasional trade show attendance and in-person meetings. The position is an ideal opportunity for an up and coming sale professional with 3-5 years of sales experience. Our business model offers a wide range of online advertising solutions for our clients and has been recognized by industry experts as being at the forefront of business-to-business online media.
You' ll be joining an entrepreneurial and results-driven sales team with a history of exceeding expectations for a growing list of clients. The position represents an exceptional opportunity to have an immediate impact on the growth and direction of our company and offers significant financial upside.
• 3 to 5 years of proven sales experience with a track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
• Tenacious, goal-oriented individual
• Ability to maintain high call volume consistently
• Quick problem-solving abilities
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills both over the phone and in person
• Demonstrated knowledge of online marketing and web-based advertising • Highly organized and process oriented
• Experience using CRM software • Team player that works well in a competitive environment Job Responsibilities:
• Identify and close business opportunities through a high level of phone prospecting
• Conduct face-to-face sales at trade shows, events, and the occasional client trip
• Complete ' Needs Analysis' for hundreds of potential clients
• Maintain activity goals, manage accounts in CRM and conduct account research
• Engage, close and service clients over email • Achieve revenue goals and hit sales quotas on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis Compensation:
• Competitive base salary and commission/bonus
• Health care benefits
• Matching 401k opportunities