Business Development Manager (Internal)
1920 McKinney Ave Dallas, TX 75201
Donovan and Watkins is looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join us as we expand our operations in Dallas. Focusing your time on the business development function for the firm, you will market our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships as well as network throughout the business community to spread brand awareness and key differentiators. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Develop, grow and nurture client relationships: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services while providing an outstanding customer experience. Identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients’ expectations are met and match consultants’ skill sets with client engagement requirements, presenting highly skilled consultants to the client. Will be extensively involved in outside trade associations and various networking activities both inside and outside or normal business hours to promote services and brand awareness in the marketplace.
- Experienced Business Development/Sales professional
- 1-3+ years of prior sales experience
- Previous agency staffing experience nice to have
- Experience working with weekly and monthly metrics/quotas
- Relevant sales experience as it pertains to the medical or healthcare industry
- Customer service experience
- Previous CRM experience highly desired
- Cold Calling experience required
- Aggressive, high energy and financially motivated sales professional required
- Ability to work in a fast pace, competitive environment
- Possess strong communication and computer skills
- Excellent business development, negotiation, communication, project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to define and discuss project requirements with senior-level executives
Donovan & Watkins, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), delivers the just-in-time talent that organizations need to effectively compete in the modern business landscape. Donovan & Watkins matches critical talent in the Finance & Accounting, Engineering, Legal, Administrative & Clerical and Human Resources fields to a diverse range of clients and client needs.