Milwaukee, WI 53207
Our client is seeking a Payroll Documentation Clerk for their Milwaukee office! Excellent growth opportunity!
The Payroll Documentation Clerk provides data entry support to all company's NA customers through the Shared Services Center by processing transactions.
• Reviewing requests to ensure approval accuracy based on legal/compliance requirements, daily data entry for employee level HR/payroll information, use of case management system, maintaining confidentiality and the integrity of HR/Benefit/Payroll data.
• Maintains and ensures the accuracy and confidentiality of all employee files
• Ensures the integrity of all HRIS records including employee information, reporting relationships, position codes
• Compiles documents for bi-weekly scanning and manages document preparation for 3rd party vendor
• Answers task related questions and assists with issue resolution for all company's NA employees
• Cross-trains and serves as backup to others in department as necessary
• Ensure on-going compliance with company and legal controls
• Use of case management system
• Provide superior customer service when responding to questions and Shared Services support cases for user assistance
• 2 years directly related experience in HR, Payroll or Benefits Administration desired with thorough knowledge of departmental functions, procedures, terminology and interrelationships
• Occasional travel as needed.
• PC Skills including proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet. (MS Word, Excel)
• Ability to develop spreadsheets and modify formats in order to complete assignments and ability to recommend improvements.
• Ability to navigate various software programs and operating systems.
• Desire to cross-train and share knowledge within the Shared Services Center with other team members.
• Excellent command of English – fluency in Spanish or French desired.
• High school education or G.E.D