Field Staff Accountant
2711 North Haskell Avenue Dallas, TX 75204
This is an excellent position for an energized self-starter to have accountability for multiple business units and has high upward mobility potential.
- Prepare journal entries, income statements, account reconciliations, and variance explanations to budget, forecast, and prior year.
- Facilitate financial statement reviews with operational and finance leaders.
- Plan, organize, and perform various audits related to billing, inventory, cash, and fixed assets.
- Research and resolve accounting questions or issues, in accordance with GAAP.
- Provide finance with input on budget, forecasts, and actuals.
- Partner with operations and divisional management on special assignments, including some field work.
- Identify & implement month end process improvements, including shortening the record to report timeline.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college or university in a business focus area, preferably Accounting or Finance.
- Two (2) or more years Accounting experience preferred – internships or other work experience will be considered.