Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
9850 Pagewood Lane #102 Houston, TX 77079
Donovan and Watkins has partnered with a client in west Houston and is seeking a Financial Planning & Analyst to join their team.
The reponsibilites will include the following:
- Responsible for internal forecasts, ERP administration, maintenance and implementation, and internal/external financial analysis
- Provide assistance to the Corporate accounting and finance team with various accounting functions related to tax filings and research, the financial close process, journal entries, and account reconciliations while interacting and working with business development and management on new bids requiring financial and tax consideration.
- Assist in reviewing the financial statements and providing variance analysis, including quarterly fluctuation analysis for external auditors.
- Manage the information gathering process and preparation of the consolidated weekly cash projections of cash balances. Ensure the accuracy of the projections before preparing consolidated forecast.
- Act as the administrator for Company´ s ERP System, including working with internal users to determine necessary access and related changes, and also serve as the primary point of contact for new ERP initiatives, including evaluation of current infrastructure and recommending enhancements and areas for improvement, as well as the implementation of new services or ERP modules
- Work closely with the Company’ s Controllers (Corporate, regional and country) to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Interact with leaders and controllers to ensure proper adjustments to POC calculations based on operating forecast revisions or revised budgets/job plans, among others.
- Work closely with the Tax Director to assist with various statutory and regulatory tax reporting and filing requirements
- Work closely with Operations and/or Business Development positions to assist with new bids and required financial analysis and/or research related to local accounting, tax or treasury circumstances.
- Assist in preparation of job plans and budgets. Also assist with providing necessary accounting, banking or finance information and documentation required for submission with new bids.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply within or email resume to email@example.com.