Hotel Reservation Specialist(s)
Houston, TX 77027
Donovan and Watkins is hiring several Hotel Reservation Specialists for our direct client in Houston, TX area. We expect these contract opportunities to start within a week, and they’ re projected to last the end of the summer. Qualified candidates should apply immediately and prepare for a brief phone screen and follow up face to face interview.
All candidates will be required to pass a client administered background check, drug test, motor vehicle report and credit check prior to starting the assignment.
230pm - 1130pm - must have flexibility for an assigned, consistent schedule with 2 consecutive days off
The Hotel Reservation Specialists will support the company's Casinos in an inbound Call Center environment. The position is located at the Corporate Headquarters in the Galleria area of Houston, TX.
· Answer all incoming calls in a friendly, energetic and efficient manner.
· Provide guests with information concerning the hotel amenities and services.
· Obtain the necessary information from guest and utilize Casino Marketing Place (CMP) and Lodging Management System (LMS) to input reservations
· Suggest relevant upsells and convert calls into reservations
· The ideal candidate will have at least one (1) year of experience in a customer service setting, hotel/resort reservationist, front desk agent, or equivalent work experience.
· Effective in following and achieving department sales goals.
· Knowledgeable on options offered by the hotels and upsell those options. Willing to learn as options change.
· Exceptional Customer Service skills are essential for this position.
· Excellent communication skills, pleasant phone manner, excellent time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task several systems at once in a fast-paced environment.
· Detail oriented, energetic and self-motivated, able to type efficiently and accurately.