Inside Sales - LDR- Educating
2801 Network Blvd S Plano, TX 75034
The Lead Development Rep provides direct support to the Senior Account Executives in the ongoing development of prospective customers to ensure that the department meets its growth targets.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet and exceed opportunity identification targets in assigned territory
- Identify relationships with decision makers and influencers in assigned territory
- Drive new opportunity identification by leveraging outbound sales plays, prospecting activities and acting as the front end of the sales funnel for all inbound leads
- Using a specific set of criteria, uncover and nurture market qualified leads for the broader team (establish authority, budget, need, timing).
- Demonstrate sales leadership and territory management including weekly cadence reviews with your Manager
- Collaborate with other teams within Company (Marketing, Sales Account Executives and Business Development Executives) to tailor sales plays and prospecting efforts within their assigned territories
- Leverage digital and social tools to reach new clients and contacts, using salesforce.com to enter qualified sales leads, new contacts and longer- term opportunity prospects to be nurtured
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or commensurate related work experience
- Minimum of 2 years in sales, sales support, or lead development role.
- Previous sales experience and proven track record of sales success
- Highly developed telephone prospecting skills, self-motivated and proven success working remotely and autonomously
- Strong communication and attention to detail with salesforce.com notes and submissions
- Creative, entrepreneurial with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment