International Tax Analyst
13403 Northwest Freeway Houston, TX 77040
Donovan & Watkins is currently partnered with an insurance company in Houston to hire an International Tax Analyst!
This person will focus on the international aspects of US federal income taxes.
- Maintains tax records and prepares and reviews federal income tax returns and reporting for foreign subsidiary corporations, estimated tax computations, tax accruals, foreign and federal tax true-up computations, and related schedules for a large multinational consolidated group of entities.
- Prepare and review quarterly tax estimates and US international tax compliance for foreign and domestic entities utilizing federal international tax compliance guidelines for consolidated returns.
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and return-to-accrual true-up computations, as well as review quarterly and annual foreign statutory tax accruals and return-to-provision true-up computations of foreign subsidiaries.
- Maintain tax depreciation records.
- Prepare and record income tax related journal entries.
- Research and document issues related to various technical international and foreign tax issues and US GAAP topics and assist in the development and maintenance of tax department spreadsheets and software as they relate to foreign subsidiaries.
- Minimum of 1 year of International Tax experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor' s in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
*Base salary up to $85K, commensurate with experience.
*For confidential consideration please send a copy of your resume directly to email@example.com.