Legal Assistant - Commercial Litigation
2925 Richmond Ave. Houston, Texas 77098
Seeking a Defense Litigation Legal Assistant for the Inner Loop area of town.
- Assist with pleading, discovery, depos, trials, filings, notebooks and exhibits etc.
- Calendaring deadlines, meetings, court dates, depositions, etc.
- Schedule and notice depositions, prepare deposition notebooks and exhibits for attorneys
- Preparation of client documents for production to opposing side
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals inside and outside the firm including attorneys, support staff, clients, vendors and consultants
- Contact with court personnel regarding hearings and trial setting
- State and Federal court filings and records search
*****experience in commercial and business litigation environment*****
- Office Suite proficiency required
- Acrobat Adobe Pro required
- IManage/FileSite/WorkSite/Interwoven experience preferable
- Coyote experience preferable
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent writing skills to be able to HAND IN DOCUMENTS FREE FROM MISTAKES!
- 2 years of commercial litigation experience
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Possess a strong client service attitude and self-motivated
- Punctual and reliable with excellent organizational skills
Please upload your MICROSOFT WORD RESUME for review!
Direct Hire paying $70k
Thank you for reading this post!