5555 San Felipe St Houston, TX
Marketing Accounting experience is required.
• Degree: Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting/Finance strongly preferred
• Computer Proficiency: SAP PRA or equivalent revenue systems, Endur or Allegro, and Excel
• Work Experience: Entry level up to 5 years of O&G marketing accounting experience.
The contract role is within the Marketing Accounting team and will be responsible for marketing accounting functions for the Company’ s US assets. This position will interface regularly with Revenue Accounting, Marketing, Land and Legal. The contractor will need to demonstrate strong problem solving, organizational, communication, and collaboration skills and a high level of initiative.
• Focus a large portion of effort on data entry and learning with some time spent on analysis and problem-solving.
• Create and send sales invoices to customers and ensure receipt of funds for assigned area of responsibility timely.
• Review and pay transportation invoices.
• Actualize pipes in marketing system.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and actively work outstanding balances.
• Provide data for audit, litigation and acquisition and disposition issues and requests.
• Track wellhead imbalances and respond to owner inquiries.
Please send resumes in MS Word Format to Ali Tomasek at firstname.lastname@example.org