Mortgage Loan Servicing Supervisor/Manager
6101 Southwest Freeway, #400 Houston, TX 77057
Donovan & Watkins is seeking a Loan Servicing Supervisor/Manager for our real estate investment client with a 32-year proven track record of industry growth and success!
Great opportunity for candidates seeking a competitive salary and benefits, in addition to quarterly performance reviews and bonuses, employer-paid health/dental/life and LTD insurance, paid vacation/sick leave and ten holidays plus birthday and 401k retirement plan with employer match.
Acceptable background check, drug test results and credit check required.
This position reports to the Controller/CFO and will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Loan Servicing Department working as part of a team and providing quality service to customers while servicing mortgage loans and leases.
Loan Servicing Supervisor/Manager will actively collaborate and work with members of their team to complete tasks and projects at hand. This is a very hands-on role responsible for the supervision of department staff as well as for overseeing and managing all Loan Servicing and Post-Loan admin functions including customer service related to loans, compliance management, loan onboarding, payment processing, cash management, escrow, insurance and, imaging systems and document post-closing functions.
This position will provide leadership and operational direction to the Loan Servicing team to ensure that proper policies, guidelines and procedures are in place to meet the desired results of the company
- 5+ years recent experience in the mortgage loan servicing industry and knowledge of RESPA regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including working knowledge of MS Word and Excel - ILS and/or Yardi is a plus!
- Experience leading and managing a team with the ability to interact professionally with a variety of personalities from diverse cultures
- The ability to perform responsibilities in a fast-paced and requirement-laden environment with extreme accuracy and quality under deadlines
- The ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service and discretion with matters of internal and external confidential matters
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and manage the functions of the Loan Servicing Department including: onboarding of loans/leases, escrow administration, taxes/insurance monitoring, lien release, payment processing, payoffs, account maintenance, and problem resolution
- Oversight of insurance policies remaining in force, pay-off requests and lock-box payments
- Management of internal postings of customer payments and management of the T&I custodial account
- Review of new/renewed loan/lease files, file scanning and response to customer loan inquiries
- Training employees and directing task completion by coaching employees to drive performance
- Modifying department operating procedures, establishing objectives, implementing goals for staff improvement as well as changes to increase work efficiency
- Monitoring and enforcing adherence to guidelines regarding escrow analysis, scheduling the execution of the analysis process and establishing its performance standard, as well as payoffs
- Review and analysis of mortgage servicing and mainframe systems reporting to ensure accuracy, while creating new servicing-specific reporting as needed to increase efficiency of time and resources
If you have interest in hearing more about the Loan Servicing Supervisor/Manager role, please Apply, or send your resume directly to Cass at firstname.lastname@example.org.