PO Box 160781 Dallas, Texas 78716
Donovan & Watkins has partnered up with a growing company who is looking for an Operations Manager with a software industry background. This position will optimize internal business operations. In a proactive way constantly find creative ways to improve complex processes.
The Operations Manager:
- Will analyze the platforms and give solutions
- Show sophisticated data and reports on how solutions are derived
- Create process to save time and money
- Track costs, budgets and large number of moving parts
- Work in tandem with technical and efficiency teams to minimize loss of time and eliminate excess cost
- Identify a problem and offer solutions through data
- Oversee the Call Center Manager, Quality Assurance and Administrative personnel
- Must be a Texas resident
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience working remotely at least 2 days a week
- Must have at least 3 years of project management or leading business operations
- Must come from a small to mid-size company and be efficient and affective with reporting
- MUST BE PROFICIENT WITH VARIOUS COST TRACKING AND RESOURCE OPTEMIZATION SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
This position will be working remotely with daily communications and meetings telecommuting.
It is direct hire and company will give a skill assessment through the interview process.
Please apply with a Word formatted resume to Irene Markantonis: email@example.com
Paying $60 to $120 depending on experience and salary history.
Thank you for reading this post!