Outside Operations Analyst
Houston, TX 77068
We are seeking candidates for a direct hire Outside Operations Analystposition with our oil and gas client in North Houston. This position will report to the Director - Strategic Planning & Outside Operations. The most qualified candidates will be trainable, a fast-learner, and have 1-3 years related experience in an oil and gas/corporate environment, along with a 4-year degree.
• Enter and review outside-operated AFEs in AFE management system.
• Send responses back to operators after election decision is made.
• Enter and review Daily Reports received from partners into Daily Reporting system.
• Obtain monthly production information from operators and enter into company databases.
• Reach out to operators when information not received.
• Obtain and file new well information for data company is entitled to on outside operated properties. Reach out to operators when information not received timely.
• Execute ad hoc projects to support operations information analysis on outside-operated properties
• High school diploma or GED, four-year college degree a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Access a plus
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to execute individual responsibilities and collaborate with others across functions/geographies to meet routine deadlines
• Well-developed written/verbal communication skills with ability to interface effectively with staff at all levels and across multiple functions (Operations, IS, Finance/Accounting)
• Depending on prior work experience, may require training in fundamentals of upstream oil & gas operations, production/revenue accounting and basic industry economics