hOUSTON, TX 77027
Our client, a wealth advisory firm located in Houston, is searching for a Paralegal for their trust administration group.
assistance to Trust Administrators in the planning and administration of domestic and foreign trusts including but not limited to property management, document preparation, corporate and charitable foundation document maintenance.
- Draft Letters of Instruction and other documents as required and maintain document files
- Synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data
- Perform clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, composing and typing routine correspondence, and reading and routing incoming mail and email
- Interact with the client’ s assistants
- Paralegal certification
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Two to five years of related experience
- Experience with graphics/presentations in PowerPoint and Excel
Excellent opportunity for a paralegal who enjoys working on large transactions, bringing something different to each day!