Houston, TX 77073
Our North Houston fabrication client is seeking an immediate contract to hire Programming Supervisor! The most qualified candidates will have 2+ years experience serving as the “ main interface between detailing/engineering and the production process in the shop.”
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise, check, and create programing for CNC driven structural steel profiling machines using Peddimat, Omniwin, COROBS and Turbocut.
· Coordinate material purchase requirements, with multiple project managers, for projects in preliminary and production phase.
· Allocate material from to projects ensuring that material grade and type requirements are met.
· Utilize FabTrol ERP software to control inventory and linear material nests for use on the shop floor to ensure efficient use of material.
· Maintain material types and grades in FabTrol ERP.
· Work with General Manager and shop foremen to ensure parts are cut to project requirements in an efficient manner.
· Create project packets and documentation used by foremen and shop inspection for completion of projects.
· Discuss project timeline requirements with upper and project managers to prioritize workflow.