3201 Dallas Parkway Frisco, TX 75034
Donovan and Watkins is seeking a contract to hire Receptionist for our financial services client in Frisco! The strongest candidates will have a) 2+ years current/recent front desk clerical/administrative experience, b) a professional presentation, communication and demeanor c) a proven history of commitment and dedication to their employers.
MUST pass backgroung and credit checks, and a drug test!
Great opportunity for stable, long term employment offering benefits and potential growth!
The primary objective of the Receptionist is greeting customers, either in person or through the switchboard, answering questions, announcing calls or providing directions always in such a way that positively affects the customer' s perception or call/visit experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the first point of contact by professionally greeting all visitors and routing them to the appropriate area or individual
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls
- Assist with sorting and processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain FedEx and overnight package log
- Tidy up meeting rooms after a meeting is over
- Assist with various Facilities administrative tasks and projects as assigned
- Additional duties may be assigned
- 2-3 years’ experience with multiline phones, and administrative and customer service support, preferably in a corporate environment
- Ability to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Microsoft Office
- ADP Self Service
If interested in this Receptionist opportunity, please Apply, or send your resume directly to email@example.com!