Senior Accountant Acquisitions & Divestitures; JV's
Dallas, Texas 75001
Our client, a large hospital group is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Richardson, TX. Reporting to the AVP, Corporate Controller, the ideal candidate will be someone who is dynamic, able to work in a changing environment and someone who is proactive and can look at the bigger picture.
The ideal Experience in:
- Accounting for transactions on the buyer and/or seller side
- Accounting for business combinations per ASC 805
- Dealing with non-controlling interest and/or accounting for Joint Ventures
- Integrating acquired facilities into larger systems via crosswalks; mass uploads etc.
- Creating opening balance sheets; administering net working capital settlements or transaction true-ups
- Experience with Lawson a plus
Senior Accountant would be responsible for accounting for acquisitions and divestitures of the company. Also would be involved in accounting for syndicated equity on physician owned hospitals (partnerships) and physician practices. Senior Accountant should have a strong ability to research GAAP and apply the proper concepts with a defensible stance to auditors. Most of the work will be technical in nature and more project based versus normal month end close. Great opportunity for someone to grow their acquisition & deal skill set.