9850 Pagewood Lane Houston, Texas 77002
Additional duties will include the following:
- Produce accurate monthly financial statements for the Association, Guild and Endowment using the Financial Edge accounting system.
- Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
- Primary responsibility for reconciliations of contributed revenue and investment activity.
- Prepare monthly closing general ledger entries.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Analyze financial reports, forecasts and other data, as assigned.
- Monitor cash flow and investments, making necessary bank transfers.
- Identify errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
- Plan, assign and review work of Accounts Payable Administrator and Staff Accountant.
- Work with CFO and Director of Finance, in conjunction with external auditors, to prepare annual audit.
- Compile/provide financial data for grant reporting.
- Document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Assist with annual survey and other financial surveys (IRS, etc).
- Work with other departments as necessary to facilitate a smooth and continuous flow of information.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Finance