dallas, Texas 75001
Responsible for preparing account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner. Prepares accurate journal entries as well as assisting with Corporate month-end close process. Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations in a timely manner. Performing and maintaining all weekly check runs for consolidated bank accounts. Additional responsibilities will be project based, as required.
Journal entry preparation and retention. Preparation of monthly account reconciliations in good form with adequate supporting documentation. Maintaining cash accounts and wire reconciliation. Responsible for fixed asset system entry and reconciliations in the form of roll forwards and balancing.
SKILL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience.
- Strong Reconciliation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills with multiple software environments, primarily Excel spreadsheets.
- Good communication skills.
- OnBase System experience a plus
- Concur System experience a plus
- Lawson Financial System experience preferred.
EDUCATION OR SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’ s degree in accounting.