2611 El Camino Street Houston, Texas 77054
Our client in South Houston is looking for a Senior Administrator who will be involved in all aspects of administration of the company ensuring seamless sales and project execution from initiation to billing as well as office facilities duties. Deals directly with internal and external customers to facilitate all aspects of project execution. Shares responsibility for the overall quality of the product and Customer experience. Actively participates in continuous improvement initiatives to help grow the business while contributing to individual professional development.
- Conducts research, prepares presentations, contracts and other documents to enable the Sales Team and others to effectively incorporate projects into the Sales Process.
- Provides exceptional Customer Service while working closely with the Sales, Design, Estimating, Accounting and Operations departments.
- Processes/Finalizes all projects submitted to Production in a timely manner and ensuring accuracy.
- Utilizes a variety of systems including Microsoft Office applications, NAV, Adobe Acrobat, Hubspot and others to manage project documents, communications and transitions.
- Performs Quality Control functions (collaboratively with internal departments) to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget by reducing errors throughout project development.
- Participates in all phases of Project Management including, Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Closing.
********SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR MUST HAVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND HAS SUPPORTED A SALES TEAM********
- Principles and practices of administrative activities including time management, overcoming obstacles, organization, prioritization and communication.
- Able to work productively as a member of a team to include communicating status of tasks, delegating work, managing absences and following through on commitments.
- Ability to juggle face paced environment with a professional demeanor.
- Exercise problem-solving techniques to reduce errors, improve processes and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provides outstanding Customer Service – Demonstrates sensitivity to the concerns of others, anticipates customer needs and manages expectations. Responds quickly to customer and strives to exceed expectations. Monitors levels of customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits Professionalism – Works to develop themselves and others by taking on challenging tasks and assignments. Work conduct follows organizational policy, including dress codes, communication standards and other norms associated with organizational behavior.
- Business Skills – Demonstrates proficiency with
- General office technology - Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, NAV, email, internet and others as developed.
- Language-Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Business Acumen – Ability to understand and implement standard business practices and take initiative in support of company financial performance.
- Communication – Listens and responds appropriately to others (verbal, written and non-verbal input). Demonstrates attention to the information and conveys ideas, facts or messages appropriately and effectively.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems. Determines what relevant information and/or procedure to use. Exercises reason to generate and evaluate alternatives and to determine course of action to resolve the problem and improve the organization.
- Results Orientation – Proactively follows through on all goals and commitments to customers and colleagues to achieve individual and organizational goals.
High school diploma required and Associates prefered.
Project Management experience preferred.
A minimum of 3+ years of experience in professional administration.
If your resume has the project management qualifications please upload your Word formatted resume to Irene Markantonis: email@example.com for review.
Thank you for reading this post!