Senior Financial Analyst
Plano, Texas 75024
Our client, a growing healthcare company in Plano, TX is looking for a strong Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITILES:
• Gather and consolidate data from nationwide locations.
• Compare historical, budgeted, foretasted and competitive results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
• Perform revenue and expense analysis, including employee productivity calculations.
• Prepare recommendations based on analysis of business unit operations.
• Participate in the preparation of an aggressive yet achievable annual budget.
• Support ongoing sales and revenue forecasting, reporting and analysis processes, challenging input when necessary.
• Assist in the design and development of monthly reports and quarterly scorecards, including financial, operational, quality and other KPIs.
• Understand key variables and market trends, help make assumptions and create sensitivity analyses to demonstrate the impact of changing key variables
• Participate in the creation of tools to model and track the financial impact of organizational and/or service plan changes on revenue, expenses, and margins.
• Assist in designing and establishing employee productivity targets, compensation plans, etc.
Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
MBA or other Business or Healthcare Master’ s degree preferred.
Minimum 5 years of experience in a Financial Analysis role.
Healthcare industry experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time