Sr. HRIS Analyst
Milwaukee, WI 53207
Our client located in Milwaukee has an immediate need for an HRIS Analyst. Exciting opportunity for an established & growing company!
The Senior HRIS Analyst is responsible for configuration, user security, system table maintenance, reporting and technical support to Clients HRIS users. The Senior HRIS Analyst develops in-depth understanding of all the system tools supporting HR and Payroll core functions and serves as a technical expert in consulting with stakeholders while partnering with HR & payroll.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DUTIES
• Consult with HR & Payroll Partners and business stakeholders to define data needs and provide solutions to those needs.
• Respond to Shared Services support cases for user assistance, operator or configuration maintenance, reporting or other systems requests.
• Work with system experts, including suppliers, to resolve technical issues.
• Ensures systems and data compliance to company policies, processes and legal controls.
• Performs system maintenance and configuration, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches.
• Provide analysis and support for system interface modifications, define requirements and work with technical resources to implement new interfaces to both internal and external customers. Partner closely with outsourced and third party providers to create integration and interfaces. Facilitate data migration and transfers to outside suppliers.
• Consult with users/SMEs to define, gather and document functional business requirements.
• Conducts training for user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
• Create, coordinate and execute test plans for projects.
• Provides oversight of processes; assist with security and table maintenance. Collaborates with HR/Payroll teams regarding the proper security needed for creating/modifying security roles. Assigns, maintains and regularly audits security for users. Implements safeguards to ensure employee data privacy and protection.
• A bachelor's degree and minimum 5 -7 years’ experience with various HR processes and disciplines (Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Leaves of Absence); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specific Job Skills
• Solid technical skills. Human Resources Information System (“ HRIS”) or other related mainframe systems experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with interface design and support, and ability to read and write specifications.
• Thorough functional understanding and knowledge of HR processes and workflows. Ability to read, design analyze and update workflow, process flow or system diagrams.
• Data analysis – Understand HR data, provide consulting support for data loading into systems or extraction as necessary.
• Reporting – ability to write and analyze reports, review system audit reports and make recommendations on process or technical changes.
• Must have strong HRIS technical experience; knowledge and proficiency in the use of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access & Google).
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a user of ADP
• Sarbanes-Oxley (“ SOX”) experience required.
• HR business knowledge – Two years directly related experience working in HR, Payroll or Benefits Administration; working knowledge and expertise of HR functions and business rules including payroll, compensation, recruiting and staffing practices and benefits.
• Working knowledge of HR system (ADP Global View/SAP, eTime, SuccessFactors Employee Central, etc.), infrastructure and configuration.
• Excellent command of English – fluency in Spanish or French desired.