Sr. HRIS System Analyst
Sr. HRIS System Analyst- DALLAS- $80-90k/year
The HRIS Manager is responsible for assuring the quality and consistency of HR data and supporting HR systems and enabling technology. Partner with company Payroll and IS functions to support and coordinate projects for HR.
- Lead and support technical escalations from the HR team; partner with IT, Global COE, payroll, or other parties to resolve issues.
- Develop and provide access to reports, assisting in creation of report library. Provide perspectives and insight in addition to report output. Create ad hoc reports for HR team, Finance, Management or Sr Leadership.
- Responsible for dashboards containing key metrics used for Executive Staff Meeting.
- Ensure consistency of metrics, data formatting, and related reporting and analytics practices.
- Project Lead for HRIS on system implementations, upgrades and projects, partnering with the Global COE, representing the business unit.
- Provide management and oversight as business liaison to the Global COE on all HRIS systems.
- Coordinate with Corporate Training to develop training documents / QRGs on core functionality.
- Manage and Implement efficient means of data collection and data integrity.
- Manage Kronos system set up, maintenance and changes for our client, including but not limited to, pay rules, vacation and attendance policy.
- Proactively recommend changes in methods or procedures to increase HRIS efficiency.
- Liaison with outside HR system vendors, as needed, to ensure an efficient operating platform.
- Train HR team members on system access and utilization as needed.
Education and Knowledge:
Requires a bachelor’s degree in HR, General Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience managing HR systems, data and reporting required.
- Experience with Success Factors and Kronos preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to support or manage large and/or complex projects effectively; ensure that project goals, milestones, and deadlines are met.
- Able to handle sensitive, confidential information and work with all levels of team members, management, and Sr Leadership.
- Experience leading a team preferred.
- Open to travel as required (10-15%).
- Strong computer skills in Success Factors, Excel, Word.
- Strong sense of urgency while maintaining thoroughness.
- Proactive, forward thinking.
- Ability to analyze data and apply results.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate analysis.
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels in the organization.
- Strong networking skills to create relationships across our clients Industries as well as to call on other companies for best practices information.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, Tuition Reimbursement