Tax Analyst- Hotel
Plano, TX 75024
Responsible for tax issues and notices, which includes the preparation of schedules, providing documentation, and updating all schedules used to track tax return filings, notices and audits.
- Assist the Tax Manager with tax notices, tax audits or special projects as instructed.
- Research and resolve tax inquiries, tax accrual issues and tax reconciliation issues.
- Timely preparation of state, local and special tax returns and processing of payments and filing as assigned.
- Cross train on the other Tax Analyst job functions and act as backing up for position as needed.
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by researching tax questions utilizing CCH, attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Maintain relationships and communication, written & verbal, between all levels of employees, outside providers and government representatives. All written and verbal communication should be professional, clear and concise.