10550 S Sam Houston Pkwy W Houston, TX 77071
Donovan and Watkins is seeking an immediate direct hire Technical Detailer for our Southeast Houston consultative production design client!
The primary function of the Technical Detailer is to provide technical drafting and construction expertise for the production of custom projects. The Technical Detailer performs a variety of drafting activities including creating construction drawings and preparing assembly/installation drawings. The Detailer will produce material specifications and drawings for CNC production, as well as programming files to be cut on CNC/waterjet. The candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and proven abilities producing quality detailed drawings. The Detailer will work closely with all phases of production to collaborate on best practices for delivery of successful projects.
- Produce production-ready construction drawings and installation drawings using AutoCAD 3D
- Review client blueprints, plans, specifications and other customer documentation
- Create CNC ready toolpaths for producing custom components.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D aspects of AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, listening, oral and written
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software
- Able to generate detailed construction drawings from sketches and specifications
- Knowledgeable of standard drafting practices and procedures
- Able to efficiently schedule and manage time
If you are interested in our Technical Detailer, opportunity, please forward a detailed Word-formatted resume to Cass at email@example.com for immediate review!