Technical Service Center Manager
Plano, Texas 76021
Works with Research and Development, identifying any equipment needs, technical and testing needs for QC program and developing processes and procedures for shop programs. -Research latest testing methods, machining/repair methods and recommending new equipment and procedures to management.
Test and check products for defects and may also be responsible for training other employees on quality control matters. -Updating defects databases, maintaining equipment, coordinating technicians, and returning defect items. –
Conduct Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) Investigation Reports. -Quality Auditing
- Travel to the field when necessary to assist in troubleshooting and to gather failure data
- Work directly with vehicle factories to help solve engine ECU issues
- Engage engineering and quality teams to determine root cause of field failures
- Provide input into engine technical publications and training materials
- Diesel engine knowledge or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dealership experience in an Agricultural or Construction dealership is a plus.
- 1st shift working hours.
- Domestic travel up to 15%
- 4 year degree in engineering or related field preferred